Very disappointed

Jay Ouzts ouzt1013 at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 14 02:44:37 UTC 2005

Plugging in a flash drive gives me this message

an error occured while loading media:/sda1
The file or folder does not exist

In fact the folder does exist.

I never had to do anything to the fstab directory to get the flash drive
working before.  could something have been corrupted in the upgrade?

Unless others have had problems with the release distribution I will
just do a reinstall.