gnome-sudoku problem

Botykai Zsolt zsolt.botykai at online.hu
Thu Oct 13 14:36:25 UTC 2005

Hi for everyone,
I'm a breezy user and recognized that the only sudoku software available in
the repos is the one mentioned in <subject>, so I planned to gave it a try.
It just installed, so I wanted to solve "problems", but from the commandline
it showed up us:

 16:34 > gnome-sudoku
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/games/gnome-sudoku", line 10, in ?
    from gnome_sudoku.gnome_sudoku import start_game
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gnome_sudoku/gnome_sudoku.py", line
17, in ?
    pb = gtk.gdk.pixbuf_new_from_file(os.path.join(IMAGE_DIR,filename))
gobject.GError: Couldn't recognize the image file format for file
'/usr/share/gnome-sudoku/Footprints.svg'
 16:34 >

Any idea how to resolve this?
Thx,
Zsoltik@
(and sorry 'bout the disclaimer)

relate to the official business of Online Business Technologies Corp.
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. In such cases
Online Business Technologies Corp. will not bear the responsibility of
consequences.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
system manager immediately by responding to this email and then delete
it from your system.

A levelben foglalt, nem az Online Rt. hivatalos uzletmenetevel kapcsolatos
velemenyek vagy mas informaciok vonatkozasaban az Online Rt. nem vallal
felelosseget.
Amennyiben a level valamely hiba folytan jutott Onhoz, kerjuk, hogy
valaszlevelben azonnal ertesitse a rendszer uzemeltetojet, majd torolje ki
a levelet rendszerebol!