New to Kubuntu

Jay Ouzts ouzt1013 at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 11 03:10:03 UTC 2005

I have been using Linux as my primary OS for about three months.   I
just switched from Mandrivia to the Breezy Badger and must say I am
extremely impressed.  The new Adept package manager is awesome.   I had
trouble with Mandrivia's rpm manager sometime - I never could get it to
install PHP correctly.  But with Breezy Apache, PHP, MySQL, and
everything else installed very easily.

This is very close to a Linux distro I can recommend to my dad (i.e. the
computer-illiterate type who just uses his PC for email and surfing the
net).

Keep up the good work!