Myspell Dictionaries

L. Boggio L.Boggio.KUbuntu at ADonF.info
Sat Nov 26 22:51:58 UTC 2005

Le 26/11/05, Howard Coles Jr. a dit :

> I'm trying to find out how to edit the myspell, and aspell dictionaries that
> KDE, OpenOffice, and other apps use for spelling.  I need to remove some
> things.  I've edited all the text based files I can find for OOo, but the
> rest are binary.  Any help on that would be appreciated.

I found the words I add in OOo dictionnary here :
/home/MyLogin/.openoffice.org2/user/wordbook/standard.dic

Beware, it is a binary file....

--
L.Boggio
French Kubuntu 5.10 User, and proud of it !