amaroK & ogg

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Thu Nov 17 16:35:39 UTC 2005

I have an unusual problem with Kubuntu.  MP3 files play fine in amaroK
(as do flac files), but ogg files do not play at all.  The same ogg
files play fine in kaffine and noatun.

There doesn't seem to be a separate setting for decoders in amaroK, only
which engine to use, and arTs is the same for kaffine.

Do others have this problem?  Is there a solution?

--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c