downloads disappearing in kmldonkey

Donatas G. dgvirtual at akl.lt
Thu Nov 17 06:38:28 UTC 2005

2005 m. lapkritis 17 d., ketvirtadienis 08:01, jūs rašėte:
> I have a strange new problem: the files that I downloaded via Kmldonkey
> (edonkey2000 network) do not go into ~/.kmldonkey/incoming - they simply
> disappear. They no longer appear in the downloads list of kmldonkey, but
> they are not in either temp (jugding by the number of files that should be
> there - since filenames are not recognizable) or incoming folders either.
>
> they do, however, appear on the list of uploads of Kmldonkey.
>
> I tried to do searches by exact name with kfind, to no avail.
>
> Anyone had this problem? knows a fix?

Could this be due to the fact, that I do not see "incoming' directory anywhere
in Mldonkey configuration dialogs?

When I open Setting -> Mldonkey configuration
Paths dialog

I see
temp_directory	./temp
default_sharing_strategy	all_files

but there is no entry for
incoming_directory
or something like it.

If that is the problem, how do I fix it? I see no possibility to add new
entries in that dialog window.

--
Donatas Glodenis