Questions about moving to Ubuntu

Steve Turnbull steve.turnbull at yhgfl.net
Mon Nov 14 00:03:15 UTC 2005

On Sunday 13 November 2005 20:51, Mitch Thompson wrote:
> In case you weren't aware, VMWare is commercial.  If you find it on
> P2P, it is likely hacked, and likely trojaned.

This is a good point, also it an 'excellent value' commercial product - it is
well worth purchasing a legal copy. I am lucky in that mine is paid for
through work, but at $189 for a licence it is well worth the investment.

Remember that if you are to keep things all above board, you will also need to
make sure that any OS you install into VMWare, you need the correct licence
for - which you will no doubt have as most PCs come loaded with XP and have
the licence...

Steve

--
Steve Turnbull