accent problem with ibook

Eduardo Gonçalves (Cuducos) cuducos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 00:06:38 UTC 2005

That's the problem. Phisically my keyboard is a US one (without `ç`
key). If I set the layout to potuguese, the keyboard acts like it was
a Brazilian one (when I press `;` it types `ç`). I guess that I should
use a us-international map with a portuguese (deadkey) layout. But I
don`t know how to do that.
But thanks, guy... we'll be trying!

Eduardo
Brazil