thinking about switching

Derek Broughton auspex at pointerstop.ca
Thu May 26 17:07:53 UTC 2005

On Thursday 26 May 2005 12:05, Sara Vasquez wrote:

> SO i have someone that is gong to help me getting it install he never
> tried in debian , but maybe both of us can get it to work I'll let you
> know after the weekend.

You really need to learn to google.  "Maya linux debian" shows any number of
people using it with debian.  http://tinyurl.com/7heg2 looks pretty complete.
I'm not too sure about step (3) "remove lesstif" - that's likely to cause
problems of its own (removing anything you've already installed that needs
motif).  You really want to replace lesstif with openmotif.
--
derek