[kubuntu-users] Problems installing Koffice 1.4 beta 1 kubuntu's debs [fixed]

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:20:43 UTC 2005

> What package were you trying to install to get this?  Did you have any
> of koffice installed prior to installing 1.4?
>
>Jonathan Riddell

As a temporal solution to fix the apt mess,  I commented the line:

deb ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/koffice-1.4-beta1/kubuntu ./

which was the one I was using to get the koffice packages. Then did an sudo
apt-get -f install and it fixed apt, although it removed the whole koffice
1.3 installation I had. That was some weeks ago..

Yesterday I uncommented the kofifce repository line and did an apot-get
update, and tried luck doing an apt-get install koffice. It worked ! No
install problems anymore ;-).

Cheers,
     Edulix.