problem installing ruby qt bindings

Joe Savona joesavona at gmail.com
Fri May 13 21:36:24 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm new to the list.  I noticed some posts in the archives from
last month about people using Ruby Qt and KDE bindings with Kubuntu
5.04, but couldn't find anything about how to actually install these
bindings.  They aren't in the (K)Ubuntu repositories, and I've had
trouble compiling korundum/qtruby (even after resolving all the
dependencies listed with ./configure).  Does anyone know an easy way
to get the bindings installed?  Thank you very much for the help (and
aplogies if I'm repeating an old question),

Joe