Any database program?

Donatas G. ziogelis77 at takas.lt
Tue Jun 28 05:29:35 UTC 2005

2005 m. Birželio 25 d., Šeštadienis 06:33, Carl rašė:

> I believe the new KDE just out has a program called kexi that is
> supposed to be software along the lines of MS Access.

I have a problem locating kexi. I have installed koffice 1.4 from the
repository:

deb http://kubuntu.org/hoary-koffice14 hoary-updates main

but I cannot lounch kexi:

ziogelis77 at pieva:~$ kexi
bash: kexi: command not found
ziogelis77 at pieva:~$

and I cannot find it either:

ziogelis77 at pieva:~$ sudo apt-cache search kexi
libkexif0 - KDE library to read/edit EXIF informations (runtime version)
libkexif0-dev - KDE library to read/edit EXIF informations (development files)
ziogelis77 at pieva:~$

Which repository should I add to install and run it correctly?

--
Donatas Glodenis
http://dgvirtual.kikilis.evs.lt