Ant: Re: usb printer

maurizio bonavita maurizio_bonavita at yahoo.it
Mon Jun 27 08:46:36 UTC 2005

Hi all,
thanx for your answers. I am using kubuntu 5.04
running on HP pavillion z5000 series laptop and I
configure my printer with cups. Problem is all my usb
devices (bluetooth, optical mouse) don't work. As for
the optical mouse I followed the instructions
suggested to edit the xorg.conf file, but I guess the
problem is related to the usb ports on my machine.
Someone suggested to update the firmware of my laptop
thing that I am going to do as soon as I get back home
from work, keep you posted ...
thanx again
Maurizio