how to make my own customized livecd?

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Sun Jun 12 13:48:30 UTC 2005

On 12 Jun 2005, at 12:48, Albert wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know of a tutorial or something on how to get the
> sources for a livecd (in my case a powerpc livecd) and edit it so
> as to remove lots of apps, add a few of my own, and edit kde
> configuration files to enable specific networks and desktop behaviour?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Albert

See:
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/LiveCDCustomizationHowTo/view?
searchterm=customize%20live%20cd
There's been some discussion on this - and refering specifically to
ppc - on the mailing lists, but a half hour of searching hasn't
located it for me.
I'm sure there's a few other wiki pages, but search seems to be
busted, for me at least.

John