Kaffeine uses 100% CPU after close

Christoph Wiesen chris at deadhand.com
Sun Jun 12 09:03:30 UTC 2005

Am Sonntag 12 Juni 2005 08:05 schrieb Ian Rose:
> If you use the modified packages in this thread:
> http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=27670
> and install them using "sudo dpkg - i kaffeine_0.6-1_i386.deb" , it
> resolves the problem. I think it is also available in the
> "http://kubuntu.org/ <http://kubuntu.org/> hoary-updates main" repository.
>
> Ian

Thanks for the info.

I say in the thread you provided,, that there actually is a Kubuntu repository
for non-security updates:

deb http://kubuntu.org/ hoary-updates main

So basically all seems well. I guess this might be in the default sources.list
in the next realease (maybe even the KDE bugfix releases will be in there?)
and fix issues like that then.

Chris