Kaffeine uses 100% CPU after close

Christoph Wiesen chris at deadhand.com
Sat Jun 11 19:30:45 CDT 2005

The wiki page KubuntuHoaryReleaseKnownProblems states the following:

 "Kaffiene uses 100% CPU after close (fix uploaded)"

But although I have everything apt-get dist-upgrade would get me I still have
the issue

Know that I know kaffeine will always do this I can kill it manually - but I
have a hard time telling other users to do so.

Did I miss something I should've updated? Oh, btw. I use the official KDE
3.4.1 packages from the extra repository.

If the fix is only in the development branch (breezy), is there another way to
reliably fix this on the kubuntu systems I installed?

Thanks in advance,

Chris