how are Ubuntu/Kubuntu goals?

Derek Slovin derek at slovin.us
Fri Jun 10 12:50:15 UTC 2005

Un addition to paul's comments, remember that hoary is frozen.
Therefore, the majority of bugs that exist in hoary will not be fixed
(because it is frozen, they only fix security bugs, etc)

I would not reccomend breezy until it is a little more stable.
Hopefully the bugs you are finding are a result of kde and not ubuntu.

Good luck!
-derek slovin