Not able to change KDM theme settings

Tobias Eichert tobias at karmabits.net
Tue Jun 7 16:10:14 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 07 June 2005 11:20, berti wrote:

> I had the same problem and solved it by setting the language to "US
> English" in " Regional & Accessibility" -- "Country/region & Language". I
> don't know why but it works like that for me.

Thanks, that seems to be working although kdm won't apply my settings, i.e.
there's still the kubuntu background with the login mask in the middle of the
screen and the two big icons in the lower left.. so in general,  I'm able to
make changes but I won't see them.

Do you also have a workaround for this one? :-)

Regards,
Tobias