keyboard problems

David M. Carney carney1979 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 19:50:02 UTC 2005

You might try moving or renaming your ~/.kde folder so KDE is forced to remake
another with default settings.

If your keyboard works, then you can maybe move things back slowly until you
get it back except for the errant config file.

David

--
Registered Linux User #297958
http://carney1979.blogspot.com/