kmail sent messages

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Fri Jun 3 09:28:43 UTC 2005

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 06:07 pm, Roel Schouten wrote:
> - Open Settings - Configure Kmail
> - In Identities, select the one you use and click Modify
> - In the Advanced tab you can define which Sent-mail folder to use.
>
> I must admit, I haven't tried this with imap, but I guess it should work.
>
> Roel.

I've got a local mail account, 4 imap accounts a pop3 account all of which
have individual "sent items" configurations.  Works like a charm!  Plus it's
the only mail client I've found that can reliably filter incoming mail on
imap servers from the client (ie, not procmail-based server side filtering).

Cheers,

James
--
If a man slept by day, he had little time to work.  That was a
satisfying notion to Escargot.