KDE 3.4.1 packages

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Wed Jun 1 20:48:51 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 02:41 am, Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 of June 2005 13:41, James Gray wrote:
> > To quote "Roel Schouten" from about 9 hours ago in a message he sent to
> > this very list:
>
>  Maybe I skiped it. I'm getting ~500 mails per day. It's hard to read
> everything. I simply did dpkg -i --force-all to let dpkg overwrite file.
>
> --
>  Emil

No biggie - I too am flooded with e-mail so I empathise :)

My point was to give credit to Roel - he was the first to post the work-around
and deserves the credit for it.  The "9 hour" remark was simply to assist
anyone searching the archives for the original.  I'm sorry if I offended
anyone - especially you Emil.

Cheers,

James
--
I never thought that I'd see the day where Netscape is free software and
X11 is proprietary.  We live in interesting times.