KDE 3.4.1 packages

Alexander Antoniades sanderant at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:26:35 UTC 2005

I had the original problem with knetworkconf/kdelibs-data conflict,
but I resolved it the same way I did when upgrading before.

I can't figure out what knetworkconf really does. It's obviously not
part of the main KDE package, I'd leave it out, but getting wifi
working is such a bear under KDE at the moment I don't touch anything
that related to networking when my system is running fine. :)