PNG Resize Application

Clay Weber claydoh at claydoh.com
Tue Jul 26 21:39:20 UTC 2005

Raymond wrote:
>>try Imagemagick
>>K Menu -> Run Command -> display -> Run
>

> cannot locate imagemagick binary; kynaptic says the package is installed ...
>
> Raymond

"/usr/bin/display" is the command you want to use, Imagemagick is a
collection of programs actually, and that one is the one that opens a
gui with a file dialog.

I like a little kde prog called picwiz, which adds a right-click context
menu just for resizing one or many images. But it does not look to be
available via the repositories. (I compiled it myself)

this is another similar tool, it is installed with a script and does
various other things as well.

--
Clay Weber
http://claydoh.com