"Administrator mode" not working...

Donatas G. dgvirtual at akl.lt
Wed Jul 20 23:43:04 CDT 2005

2005 m. liepa 21 d., ketvirtadienis 06:29, Hsuan-Yeh Chang rašė:
> I need to use the control center to configure my "network settings."  But
> the "root password" window do not accept any of my (correct) password...
> Can anyone help?

I have a similar problem: when in KDE control center I push the button
"Administrator mode", nothing happens. I am using kde 3.4.1 on Kubuntu. Any
ideas, why it is so?

If that has any importance - I have not enabled the root account. Both sudo
and kdesu give me root rights when needed.

--
Donatas Glodenis