Konqueror Crash

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Tue Jul 19 23:11:18 UTC 2005

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 03:24, Ivan Low wrote:
> Does anybody experience any problem when trying to load a web page with
> Konqueror like the following site www.cgtalk.com? My problem is that it
> never get to load complete and there was a blank.

Running Konqueror 3.4.0 on KDE 3.4.0 it loads fine.  I accepted and rejected
the cookies (my settings are to prompt on all cookies, so I loaded the page
twice, and in between purged the cookie cache) and it loaded fine both
times.

I know this doesn't help you much, but maybe you're sending some weirdo
browser ID to the server that's causing bad HTML to be sent back?  I had
similar problem to you (Konqy crashing) on an MS site sending an IE6
browser ID, changed the ID to Firefox and voila! (It would kick me out with
a Konqueror ID...bah!).

HTH

James
--
What happened last night can happen again.