Kontact Summary View Question

Andy Choens gunksta at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:12:47 UTC 2005

I'm sure there's an easy way to do this somehow, I'm just not smart
enough to see it, or perhaps the GUI hasn't been written yet, which is
fine.

Anywho, I'm trying to see if there is any way to remove certain events
in my schedule from my summary view in Kontact.  I work at a summer
camp and have a long entry to mark each session.  In my summary view I
like to look at the next 5 days, but EVERY day has the item "Session
2" in it.  I don't need to see that in my summary.  Is there any way I
can set it so that doesn't show up, or do I just get to put up with
it?

If anyone has any ideas, I appreciate their help.

--andy