Speakers

Ben Miller wheelscribe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 00:15:47 UTC 2005

On Monday 11 July 2005 12:03 pm, David Alexander Kenneth Roth wrote:
> How do I get sound to my speakers? Speakers worked before installing
> ubuntu and I need to know how do I get them working?
>
> Please reply with a solution

Check your mixer (Kmix) configuration. Do you have volume turned on and at the
right level setting? On the Kmix output tab, make sure that your Master
volume is enabled and the volume is set sufficiently high enough. If playing
music from a CD/DVD drive, make sure the CD input is enabled on the input
tab.

HTH,
Ben