Problem installing programs

M. Iqbal AROUSSI iqbal_aroussi at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 8 15:52:55 UTC 2005

http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/i/imlib2/libimlib2_1.1.2-2.1_i386.deb

> MD5Sum mismatch
>
> This probably was caused because of the first problem but I'm not sure.
>
> My question is, are some dependent libraries missing from the repository
> or am I missing some repositories from my installation of Synaptic? If so,
> which ones? Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dennis

hi
i had the same problem installing other debs
all i did is deleting the us from the repository URL
so for :
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu
now i have
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu

and now it works ok

mayb the us servers r exprecing some problems IMHO.