Audio

Richard Barmann reb68 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 3 16:10:07 UTC 2005

I have a "Ensoniq Audio PCI "card. All the sounds play, such as on booting up
or Email arrival. I tried both "Sound Recorder" and Recording Tool (Krec)".
They go thru the process but I do not get any sound on play. They both move
the line on Play as if they were playing back the record file.  I can tap on
the Mic and here the sound in the speakers. I configure Gnome Netmeeting and
it shows all is correct and I do the test but hear NO sound.  In Kmix
"output" I have master in use with Green at the top. In Input Mic Green on
top and Red on the bottom. Video Green on top and Aux Green on top. In
Switches I have Mic Boost Yellow, Mic 1 Selected and Mix selected. I must
have a setting wrong somewhere in here but cannot find it.

--
Dick Barmann
Web Master