KDE 3.5 API docs where?

Thomas Muders thomas.muders at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 15:25:31 UTC 2005

hi,

I installed breezy with kubuntu kde 3.5 (from network, on a "normal"
ubuntu) and I could not find the kde api docs. Itlooks like they are
supposed to be in the kdelibs4-docs package but that's empty except
the changelog. If I select the kde-3.4.3 version with synaptic it
shows a 29 MB download, 250 MB installed package so clearly there
seems to be something missing.
I'd like not to pin-install the old versions' docs but rather have a
current one :-)
Otherwise I'm quite happy with kubuntu, btw, being a long-time suse user before.

thanks,
thomas