kflickr help?

jimbo gredo at rebelbase.com
Sat Dec 31 07:46:02 UTC 2005

anyone had luck installing kflickr on Breezy?

I downloaded the debian package from the project page on sourceforge and
installed it with dpkg.

It installs, but I get the following errors:

Unpacking kflickr (from kflickr_0.5-1_i386.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of kflickr:
 kflickr depends on kdelibs4 (>= 4:3.3.2-6.1); however:
  Package kdelibs4 is not installed.
 kflickr depends on libqt3c102-mt (>= 3:3.3.4); however:
  Package libqt3c102-mt is not installed.
dpkg: error processing kflickr (--install):
 kflickr

Then, of course, attempts to install other packages tell me that I have
unmet dependancies and that I'm a bad, bad man.

I know this.  But it should not stop me from tagging my photos.

kisses,

jimbo