Hoary -> Breezy upgrade

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Thu Dec 22 13:34:17 UTC 2005

I think I am finally ready to upgrade from hoary to breezy.  My system
is a warty install upgraded to hoary via apt-get dist-upgrade.  I also
updated sources.list to point to the hoary, rather than warty CD.  This
is originally an Ubuntu (gnome) system converted to Kubuntu via
installation of the kubuntu-desktop meta-package.

I am in the process of downloading the Kubuntu 5.10 iso.

Suggestions? Tips? Pointers?

--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c