Still trying to get Thesaurus for OOo2

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 04:37:40 UTC 2005

Who (what list) would I need to contact to find out about getting/creating a
deb package for OOo2 to have a thesaurus? (dev kubuntu, dev ubuntu, or OOo
list, or a better motivated user/developer?)  The reason I asked is that
there isn't a package for Dapper either.  I really don't understand why there
isn't but there needs to be, or at least I would think so.

Despite all the recommendations to the file wizard add new dictionaries,
(which doesn't work at all, and never has), I still cannot get a thesaurus to
work on Kubuntu.

I really need this function, and there IS a package for debian.  I just can't
get it to install on Kubuntu, and need to know if someone is working on
creating one or if they would be patient with a Kubuntu newbie and help me
learn how to create one.

--

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.