kaffeine and xine

Andy Choens gunksta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 05:38:55 UTC 2005

> >Kaffeine didn't work well for me, it used to hang or close with no
> >reason. But it's not only you and me :)

Kde-apps is down at the moment, but look up codeine an compile.  It
compiles easy as heck and it works great.  I haven't crashed since I
switched.  If you are running on an amd64, I'll email you my .deb if
you want it. Just make sure you have xine installed.  I made the deb
with checkinstall, not the proper debian way, and I'm not sure the
.deb does all of the dependency stuff right.

--andy