KMyMoney2 0.8.1 - will it be in the backports?

Claudia Ringwald claudia_ringwald at web.de
Thu Dec 15 12:08:03 UTC 2005

Am Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2005 07:40 schrieb Scott:

> Wow someone who knows a nice interface when they see one. LOL (I still
> can't figure out why GnuCash is so popular).

;) until the 0.7 something release of Kmymoney2 I did use it - and did work
for me - some things are still better for my needs there - but I prefer
Kmymoney - so I live with the things not (yet) implemented.

> In answer to your question I don't know, but you might try the backports
>     mailing (ubuntu-backports at lists.ubuntu.com) list or the backports
> section of ubuntuforums.org

I did look there. But there is only a comment on 0.8.1 to be in Debian Sid
already and that it will make it to Dapper soon. But nothing about Backports.
So perhaps somebody is ready this list and knows something about it.

Cheers