kmail pgp problem [SOLVED]

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 01:27:31 UTC 2005

On Saturday 10 December 2005 18:41, dave s wrote:
> After hours of googling and tinkering - well it would be no fun if it
> worked out of the box - right ?
>
> I found a goldmine -
> http://kmail.kde.org/kmail-pgpmime-howto.html
>
> And my problems were solved :)
>
> Dave

Well, see, all this time the docs I had used were backward.  Looking at what
you said, and Erich I tested this out actually paying attention, and you're
right.
However, the mail system I'm most familiar with does it the other way around.
Amazing what you can learn.
the problem is I had never tried to encrypt mail using kmail, 'cause that's
not where I normally have to do that.
However, now I have the same problem you did!  figure that.
But that doc above isn't solving my problem for some reason.

--

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.

Christian Books On-Line http://risenbooks.com