kmail pgp problem

dave s kubuntu at pusspaws.net
Sat Dec 10 08:44:34 GMT 2005

Hello,

I have been experimenting with Kgpg since It would be usefull if I could email
sensitive information to work knowing it is secure.

I have set up kgpg & can encrypt & decrypt AOK, I have configured kmail with
keys for two accounts.

When I try to send from one account to the other, I get the option to encrypt
(good so far) I go for encryption.

When I receive the email on the other account I get

Encrypted message (decryption not possible)
Reason: Crypto plug-in "openpgp" could not decrypt the data.
Error: Bad passphrase

I have tried reversing the order, sending from the other account, same
problem. Any idea what am I missing ?

Cheers
Dave