And so it begins...

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:32:42 UTC 2005

On 12/6/05, jimbo <gredo at rebelbase.com> wrote:
>  My 10 year old son wanted more from his computer than blue screens, web
> browsing, games, and email.
>
>  Then his hard drive went bad and needed to be replaced, the OS along with
> it.
>
>  So instead of Windows, he got a fresh installation of Kubuntu 5.10,
> complete with Konsole on the desktop, a collection of linux resources on the
> web, and Cegeda to run his games that he can't live without.
>
>  We'll see how it goes.
>
>  kisses,
>  jimbo.

Good luck. I am also a Kubuntu newbie, but have been using Fedora for
about half a year. If this list is anywhere near as useful as the
Fedora list, then I expect that the transition will go smoothly for
both of us.

Remember, when posting, to reply at the bottom of posts (like I just
did). And never post in HTML (like you just did).

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/long_answer/how_can_i_be_safe_online.html

.