maybe i emailed the wrong place but...

Merv Curley mcurley at eol.ca
Thu Dec 8 12:53:02 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 13:47, issadle at gmail.com wrote:
> can you help direct me to someone who knows how to install drivers
> in linux i am lost as to how to do this i want sound and video
> drivers so i can jus do things but no drivers...

I am amazed that you have such unusual hardware that it is not
supported by the kernel.  Perhaps it is just not detected?  Maybe you
can let us know what the hardware is that is a problem and someone
here could offer specific help.

The one weakpoint still is Wireless cards and then there is a utility
to use the Windows drivers.  Lexmark printers are not well supported
but CUPS has drivers for a huge number.  Tell us more.

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont.Can

Linux    Suse 10