New install: unable to load OS

Harry Vorstenbosch h.vorstenbosch at zonnet.nl
Wed Dec 7 20:10:00 UTC 2005

Probably you have chosen to install the bootloader in the bootsector of
drive hda. If you point the bios to boot from drive hda your problem
maybe solved.

Otherwise reinstall from scratch onto the same disk/partition as you did
before, install the (grub)bootloader to disk hdb and keep the bios
pointing to drive hdb as the first drive.

Goodluck,

Harry Vorstenbosch,