Grub

R.G.WILLIS rg.willis at btopenworld.com
Sun Dec 4 19:36:56 UTC 2005

Can anyone help me with configuring Grub?
I am a linux novice but have successfully installed KUBUNTU as a
dual-boot system with WindowsXP.
By default grub has set up Kubuntu as the default operating system
I would like to change this so that WindowsXP is the default.
 From various help files I thought that there was a text-file called
grub.conf and that editing this might solve my problem. However I cannot
find this file - even after enabling "show hidden files"
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find and alter the grub menu?
Geoff Willis, Cornwall, UK