get opera for free - today only

cliff1976 kubuntu at cliff1976.com
Tue Aug 30 17:36:12 UTC 2005

Hello fellow users of non-Microsoft stuff,

If you are interested in trying out Opera but have always balked at the ads
and stuff, now's your chance. You can get free registration codes today only
from the opera website at http://my.opera.com/community/party/

The site is running a little slow, but I thought it nice that they have an
Ubuntu package available. I like that. As soon as I can find a mirror that
is functioning, I'll be downloading it, too. :-)

Cliff1976

P.S. - if this message is inappropriate for this list, I apologize. I just
thought people into (k)Ubuntu would be into trying new, free stuff for their
computers.