Firefox Mozilla Browser

Gerard CARNAT gerard.carnat at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 24 22:18:08 UTC 2005

there is an other possibility. I got the same message several times before I realize that my home page was not located in my home directory but in my document directory, a fat32 one not automatically mounted at boot.
The solution for me was simple: mount the directory and Firefox find the file.
An other one is to locate the home page in the home directory, automatically mounted at boot.

Hope it helps.

Gérard Aïkido