Desktop Previewer & Pager not retaining settings

Troy Williams troywill1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:23:33 CDT 2005

Got a very small problem:

The Desktop Previewer & Pager applet will not retain settings on
logout/reboot.  More specifically, I like having 4 desktops and the showing
them in two rows in the pager.  The 4 desktops is retained, but on login, or
after a reboot, the pager reverts back to 4 desktops shown in one row in the
taskbar.

Right-clicking on the pager, selecting Show -> Rows -> 2, fixes it, but only
for the current session.  I have done much searching on this, but have not
found the solution.

FWIW, this is a clean Kubuntu-only install.  I have another box that I run
Ubuntu & Kubuntu on (Ubuntu install, then added Kubuntu via apt-get) and I do
not see this issue with KDE on that system.

Any pointers would be appreciated.  Thanks much.

Troy
--
Troy Williams
GPG Key: 1024D/FACE63E3 2005-04-20 Troy Williams (Gmail Account Key)