Missing Shutdown and Reboot on Kubuntu. Installed from ubuntu.

Craig Matsuura cmatsuura at control4.com
Tue Aug 16 16:16:56 UTC 2005

I am using KDM.
Yes, Offer shutdown options checked in Control Center.
Correct.  I am NOT presented with the option to Shutdown and reboot.
Just End current Session.

Yes, I can shutdown/reboot from the KDM main screen.   But the problem
is I can not shutdown/reboot from my user login.

Thanks,
Craig

--
Control4

*Craig Matsuura* | Senior Software Engineer
*Control4*
11734 South Election Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84020
United States