compiling koffice-1.4.1 on amd64

Tue Aug 16 11:38:52 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm here again :-P
Compiling Koffice-1.4.1 I got this error:
# Split into separate binary packages.
dh_install --sourcedir=debian/tmp --list-missing
cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libwpimport.la': No such file or
directory
dh_install: command returned error code 256
make: *** [install] Error 1
I tried twice, but I've got the same problem.
Thanks

P.S. Maybe It's a silly question, but is it better if I post in kubuntu-devel
list?
--
Per gli hacker un computer significa anche
intrattenimento. Non giochi, non belle immagini

                                Linus Torvalds
---------
Linux User # 368882