compiling kde342 on amd64

Mon Aug 15 14:27:41 CDT 2005

Hi,
I compiled kde342 on amd64. Everything was fine. I just got a problem with
kdesdk package: after dpkg-buildpackage I got this error

*** Creating Makefile templates
ERROR:scripts/Makefile.am: Do not use $< rules. They are not portable
(includemocs.1).
ERROR:scripts/Makefile.am: Do not use $< rules. They are not portable
(kde-build.1).
ERROR:scripts/Makefile.am: Do not use $< rules. They are not portable
(cvsversion.1).
ERROR:scripts/Makefile.am: Do not use $< rules. They are not portable
(noncvslist.1).
ERROR:scripts/Makefile.am: Do not use $< rules. They are not portable
(cvsblame.1).
ERROR:scripts/Makefile.am: Do not use $< rules. They are not portable
(cvscheck.1).
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kde342/kdesdk/kdesdk-3.4.2'
make: *** [configure-stamp] Error 2

How can I resolve it?

bye
Domi
--
Per gli hacker un computer significa anche
intrattenimento. Non giochi, non belle immagini

                                Linus Torvalds
---------
Linux User # 368882