Kmymoney2 0.8 stable just released

Ralph De Witt ralphdewitt at charter.net
Fri Aug 12 22:08:01 UTC 2005

Hello:
Just read that Kmymoney 0.8 the latest stable version of Kmymoney2. This
version is miles ahead of the version which is in Univerise. I would like to
see it backported to Hoary and included in Breezy. It would be nice to see it
included officially there is a need and demand for it as demonstrated by the
number of individuals who have made there own debs, and the number of
individuals who are asking for a newer version. Thanks for your attention to
this matter.
--
 Yours,
 Ralph.