Kubuntu on an Averatec 5400 laptop

walt racerpup2 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 17 18:47:43 UTC 2005

I installed Kubunto on my Averatec 5400 laptop with great results. It is
the first linux distro to actually work without any major tweaking. I
added the gnome programs I wanted (evolution, gaim etc) with no problem.
I knew that my wifi worked with Ndiswrapper so I installed
Ndiswrapper-util and set it up. I rebooted my laptop and now I can't use
administration in KDE control center. It worked until I added
Ndiswrapper. Any ideas as to what I should do?

Walt