KFreeDisk

paul cooke paul.cooke100 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 16:22:28 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 12 April 2005 06:46, Positive Negative wrote:
> Well, its not there.
>
> Its not in the package installer, and its not in the menu.
>
> Where is it on your menu?
>
> On Apr 11, 2005 2:12 PM, Raphael Brunner <lilo- at gmx.ch> wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > The Package is called "kdf" there is kwikdisk and kdiskfree inside.
> >
> > Greetings Raphael

> > > that could be because the actual program is called KDiskFree

1 please do not top post...

2 please show some patience

3 keep your shirt on...

4 or else we'll take our ball and go home... ;)

it is in the "universe" repository... you have to enable it and then "reload"
your package list before it will show in the packages list in synaptic.

I leave the rest to you...

have a nice day...